Ready to Make Your
Culture Stronger and
Your Team More Connected in 2021?
Research proves a business with a strong culture is more resilient, and 11x more likely to bounceback in an economic crisis.
If you’re a founder or people leader in a small business and you’re focussed on creating a stronger company culture after a period of extreme disruption, then I’d love to help you make that a reality.
As seen in
Is your business feeling like this right now?
Your team is living in fear….
- They are constantly seeking advice and guidance from you, which means you’re reaching burnout trying to keep everyone going, but you’re getting frustrated with them that they’re not feeling strong enough to make their own decisions. They are no longer taking risks or being innovative because they are afraid to fail, afraid to lose their jobs, and unsure of where the business is going.
You all feel totally disconnected…
- After a long period apart you all feel totally disconnected from each other and the business. The sense of community you once had isn’t there right now, and you’re wondering how it will recover and how you can get people feeling supported and part of a team. The togetherness you desire feels like a long way off.
There’s a lack of trust….
- Due to unexpected redundancies, the pressure of enforced remote working, and trying to lead a team in an uncertain time, trust in your company culture is broken. Your team are frustrated with how you’ve handled things, and there is a distinct lack of trust causing conflict between team members.
You are all feeling overwhelmed….
- With the amount of change that has gone on you don’t know where to start or what to focus on first, meaning you’re just stalling on every new idea as you don’t know which one is right and which one will work. It feels like there is a mountain to climb, and you don’t know which step to take first.
Don’t panic, every business in the world has been shaken up and been left with scars due to the uncertainty and major disruptions experienced in 2020. Even if they aren’t shouting it out loud, every business has a culture pain right now.
I’ve been working with a lot of clients who have been feeling this way, and I’ve loved helping them adapt to become stronger so they can accelerate out of 2020 with a motivated team that drives towards success.
Who is this culture
When starting a business we automatically skip to creating visions of what we’d like it to look and be like, bypassing the question of how we get there! Working closely with Lizzie at Liberty Mind has certainly helped us answer questions relating to company values and workplace flexibility. Lizzie’s has provided a really understanding approach to all of this, applying her knowledge and experience in a bespoke way that works for Pivot Search. Lizzie’s approach has helped up formulate company values that run consistently through the business and a flexible working structure that employees love!
The journey has been thoroughly enjoyable and informative; throughout Lizzie has ensured we understand the mechanics behind the decisions we make. The ongoing support is invaluable with Lizzie interested to hear progress updates and making herself available to discuss positive changes. Something Lizzie prepares you for well is that not everything works first time; she encourages constant reviews and making changes to get the formula right!
All in all a really great, valuable experience working with Lizzie; the results have had a positive impact on the business internally and helped attract talent to come work for us!
Lizzie is inspirational and entirely refreshing in how she approaches organisations. So many consultants that are involved in cultural change are wedded to particular systems with pre-set and somewhat formulaic ways of thinking and that’s just classic old style for a lot of classic old style businesses. You may end up with a decent set of missions, visions and values etc, but you might as well file them in the bin once you’ve got it for all the real change they represent.
Lizzie is much more inquisitive and open to completely different types of structures and systems and the approach she takes is correspondingly open and organic. If you are seriously interested in developing a different style of working, and can deal with the idea that you might, as a CEO or business leader, need to change yourself before you expect your staff to change, then Liberty Mind would be a good place to start.
Lizzie is constantly trying to think beyond the paradigm and brings a wealth of business understanding and practical experience. Her knowledge of more avant-garde ways of working could, in my opinion, be a real asset to many established companies who don’t quite “get it” when trying to address a youthful workforce or a younger customer demographic.
The Culture Foundations Programme
The Culture Foundations is a LIVE online training programme that supports start-ups and small businesses to build a company culture from the ground up.
During intimate group training sessions you will be given the knowledge and guidance to build a purpose-driven culture that is not only unique to your business, but gives your company the foundation to grow and become sustainable no matter what's going on in the world.
Company culture is a critical part of business agility and adaptability, and through this 12-week training programme you will discover where your strengths and weaknesses currently sit in your existing culture, and how to strategically begin to create your company culture.
You will be taught everything there is to know about company culture, and be provided with private coaching sessions working directly with me, your company culture coach.
Whether you have a culture that needs improving, or you want to create a culture from scratch, this online training programme will give you the foundations of your culture and provide you with the tools to have confidence and clarity in your culture vision.
- In LIVE online training sessions you will be taught everything on how to build a strong company culture
- You will have the exclusive opportunity to work privately with on your culture with extra one on one sessions
- You will be part of an intimate training experience where you will meet other like-minded people and businesses in similar situation
How would it feel to ...
- Build a purpose-driven company culture where everyone in your team is driven and motivated to work towards your business goals meaning you become 21% more profitable
- Have a team that is so empowered and dedicated to living your mission and values, that creativity and innovation enables your business to become an industry leader
- Create a culture that supports people to become their best selves, reducing presenteeism by 65% and increasing wellbeing so your team are happier, more efficient and highly motivated to do their best work
- Have a company culture that can adapt to change no matter what happens in the world ensuring you remain profitable and competitive even through tough times
- Feel the energy in your workplace because your culture is thriving and people recommend you as an employer due to the positive work environment, you no longer pay out large fees to recruitment agencies because people are lining up to work for you
Do you want to increase team engagement by 88%?
How it works . . .
- 12 x live group training sessions - 1 every week
- I teach you 1 x new unit per week via a live online training session followed by a 30minute Q&A. Each session is 90 minutes in total.
- Spaces are limited to 10 participants per programme to provide an intimate training experience.
- All sessions are recorded for lifetime access
- Each attendee receives 2 x private coaching sessions per month to discuss their culture needs with me directly.
Our Next Programme Starts May 2021
What's covered . . .
The Culture Foundations is a 12-week LIVE online training programme for start-ups and small businesses looking to build a purpose-driven company culture. Here are the units to the online programme, but there will also be bonus sessions announced when you sign up.
Unit 1: The Power of Culture
We look at what a company culture truly is and how it has an impact not only on our people, but also on the way our business is perceived by our customers and suppliers. We connect to the power of culture.
Unit 3: Mission & Values
We help you discover your companies true mission and the values that connect your team to achieving the businesses core purpose. We delve into how and why your team should be part of building your values.
Unit 5: Communication Uncovered
How we communicate in our company culture can have a lasting impact. The smallest error can ignite a toxic culture. Therefore, in this week's unit we uncover communication in both verbal and non-verbal forms.
Unit 7: Building Best Selves
Learning and development within our company cultures is vital to fulfil our team and enable them to feel engaged in their work. We look at the individualistic approach to learning and development, and making it matter.
Unit 9: Shaping the Environment
In our company cultures we must build a space and place where our teams feel like they belong, and offers them the ultimate working environment. With hybrid workspaces now taking over, we delve into this complex problem and it's influence on our company culture.
Unit 11: Holistic Wellbeing
Wellbeing in the workplace is notoriously seen as physical and mental wellbeing, however in this week's unit we look at what other factors can have impacts on your teams ability to be fully present and well in the workplace. We present the holistic approach to wellbeing that makes it part of your culture, and not an after thought.
Unit 2: Mindset & Emotional Intelligence
We tackle why mindset and emotional intelligence are key hard skills we need in order to build a strong, authentic culture that connects people and purpose. We identify how our attitudes and behaviours hold influence.
Unit 4: Putting Words into Action
The day-to-day running of your company says just as much about your company culture as the words on your wall. On this week's unit we align values with your business processes and operations, so you're doing what you really mean.
Unit 6: New Age Leadership
How we need to lead now is different to how we're so often taught to lead. In this week's unit we get under the skin of modern leadership, and the expectations we now have of those who lead in culture.
Unit 8: The Ultimate Reward
Showing our team that their contribution and efforts are valued plays a role in their experience of the culture. In this week's unit we dive into recognition and reward, and what it means to our teams.
Unit 10: Perks That Work
In this week's session we demystify the work perk trends, and look at how pay transparency is increasing. We reveal how to build benefits that truly support your team and encompass your culture.
Unit 12: The Plan
Now that you know everything there is to know about building your culture, we give you a session on how to consistently audit your culture and build out your strategy to ensure you keep momentum on your company culture journey. This unit boxes it all off so you are ready to put ideas into action.
Register your interest
Be the first to know when the next programme starts.
Will this work for me?
- Yes if you’re ready to take your company culture to the next level and stop living in the past experience of what your business was
- Yes if you want your business to be a force for good, supporting people and the planet through purpose, ethics and sustainability
- Yes if you want to finally loosen your grip on the business and let people be bold in their roles so they can make agile decisions
- Yes if you want to increase the value of your business and boost profitability so you can reach success in 2021
"When we start our companies, we’re never told about the importance of company culture. But as a business grows, it becomes the lifeblood that enables it to thrive.
I’ve worked first-hand with start-ups and small businesses across a range of sectors, helping them to build a culture that is not only unique to their business but which makes them resilient and adaptable.
This programme excites me so much, as it’s the culture 101 that I know so many companies wish they had when they had started. I’ve poured all of my knowledge about culture into this programme to make it accessible and available to purpose-driven people.”
- Lizzie Benton, Founder of Liberty Mind
Register your interest
Be the first to know when the next programme begins.