Reimagine the Way We Work
Season 8 / Episode 6
Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast
In this episode I’m joined by Lisa Gill, self-management coach, Tuff Leadership Trainer, author, and host of the Leadermorphosis podcast.
In this session we talk about the ways we can reimagine work, and some of the core skills we can build on a personal level that can shift the way we work.
It was a real honour for Lisa to join me on this podcast, I’ve been listening to her podcast Leadermorphosis for quite some time now, and I had the privilege of being trained by her last year through Tuff, so I know she’s going to bring so much wisdom to today’s conversation.
In this episode we cover;
- Ways we can reimagine work
- Core skills we can adopt to shift the way we work
Quotes from Lisa;
- “It might sound very appealing to work in a self-managed, autonomous way, but in practice, it can be unfamiliar and scary.”
- “People can be impatient with change, and expect to see results quickly, and when things become messy, or don’t immediately jump in. But it takes for people to shift there’s so much embodied learning that we’ve inherited.”
- “I’m a big fan of feedback, but if we can reimagine it, I think there’s so much possibility and opportunity to create the learning culture so many organisations want.”
Resources mentioned in this podcast;
Thank You For Listening!
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and
reviews really help, and we read each one.
Ask a question about this episode by emailing us