The Power of Research to Create Change
Season 8 / Episode 1
Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast
In this week’s episode I speak with Dr Tessa Lynn, Researcher, Tutor and Community Coach, about harnessing the power of research to inform change.
Together we discuss the growing need for a world with more researchers, and how adopting the key skills of research can empower people in any company or organisation to create meaningful impact.
In this episode we cover;
- The role of a researcher
- How you can be change-maker
- How adopting the key skills of research can empower people to create impact
Quotes from Tessa;
- “At the heart of our businesses and organisations, is the people that work within them and make these things happen. So it’s about being responsive to those you’re serving and making it happen – they are the ones we need to empower.”
- “There’s a rising awareness that we need to listen to people more in making decisions that are going to impact them.”
- “No matter what you’re doing in life and in business – why has to be at the heart of it.”
Resources mentioned in this podcast;
Dedicated to uncovering what her Grandmother meant by ‘community isn’t what it used to be,’ Tessa researches and continues to discover for herself what community means, through being actively involved in community development. You can discover more about Dr. Tessa Lynn’s work on her website / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
Thank You For Listening!
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and
reviews really help, and we read each one.
Ask a question about this episode by emailing us