Halloween Bonus | Culture Confessions
Season 7 / Episode 7
Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast
The bonus episode to season 7 is a halloween special as we dive deep into workplace horror stories. Our audience has shared with us some funny, shocking, and downright awful stories about their experiences of company culture, and along with guests Lee Carnihan and Amy Bull, we decide if their culture is good, bad or ugly. It’s fun episode with a serious reminder, that the culture work isn’t over yet.
In this episode we cover;
- A story of a micro-manager gone power hungry
- A boss putting luxury experiences through his culture expenses
- The company hiring by looks
- An employee who tries to change the culture on their own
- and many more workplace horror stories
Thank You For Listening!
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and
reviews really help, and we read each one.
Ask a question about this episode by emailing us