Establishing an Internal Coaching Culture
Season 5 / Episode 6
Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast
On this week’s episode I’m joined by Rebecca Lewis Smith who is co-founder and managing director of Fountain, an award-winning digital marketing agency. Her passion is for building an exceptional culture within the agency – looking beyond the traditional.
In this podcast we discuss how Rebecca has begun to implement an internal coaching culture, and the benefits it has brought the team and business during the covid-19 pandemic.
In this episode we cover;
- The benefits of internal peer-to-peer coaching
- How coaching has transformed and shaped a culture
- The competitive advantages provided by coaching
- How Fountain adopted coaching
- How coaching has supported people and culture during covid-19
- The role of the coach is not to come up with answers, or to push someone, it’s to make sure that someone’s own through processes can take them to the destination.
- Having a wellbeing strategy for people if they need it, is not the same as having something which is fundamental to the way your company runs.
Resources mentioned in this podcast;
Rebecca Lewis Smith who is co-founder and managing director of Fountain, an award-winning digital marketing agency. Her passion is for building an exceptional culture within the agency – looking beyond the traditional. Rebecca also hosts a podcast on company culture, Culture Awesome.
Thank You For Listening!
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and
reviews really help, and we read each one.
Ask a question about this episode by emailing us