Why You Need to Consider Neurodiversity in Your Company Culture
Season 5 / Episode 3
Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast
In this episode we take the diversity angle a step further as we talk to Rachel-Morgan Trimmer, a Neurodiversity Coach and Consultant who supports businesses in understanding neurodiversity and enabling them to build a more neurodiverse workforce. Whether you’re completely new to the neurodiverse topic, or are aware of what it means, this episode is about enlightening more organisations to understand why it’s essential to start embracing the full spectrum of a neurodiverse workforce.
In this episode we cover;
- What is neurodiversity
- How neurodiversity impacts people’s experience in the workplace
- The challenges for neurodiverse people in the workplace
- Strengths of neurodiverse people within a company culture
- What businesses need to consider for hiring neurodiverse talent
- At least if you’re trying to understand neurodiversity, you’re ten steps ahead everyone else.
- Businesses don’t know the advantages of hiring neurodiverse people.
- Companies don’t realise how difficult their hiring processes are for neurodiverse people.
- You need to be inclusive to neurodiverse people, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because there’s also so much we can bring to organisations.
- It’s about going beyond being accessible, and celebrating neurodiverse people in the workplace.
Resources mentioned in this podcast;
Thank You For Listening!
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and
reviews really help, and we read each one.
Ask a question about this episode by emailing us