A Culture Change Success Story
Season 2 / Episode 4
Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast
In episode four, season two, of Make it Thrive: The Company Culture podcast, I’ve got a real treat because this company that I’m talking to have been voted as one of the best places to work in the UK. So on this episode I’m talking to Luke Kyte, Head of Operations at Reddico who’s going to tell us all about their award winning culture and reveal what they’ve done to get there.
In this episode we cover;
- How to create an award-winning company culture.
- Getting teams on board for a culture change.
- Giving teams autonomy of their work within a company culture.
- The reluctance from businesses to invest in company culture.
- In Reddico’s eyes, it’s not how much you give for free, it’s how much you free people up to give more.
- Include your people in the culture process.
- Business leaders think they have all the answers. But the team can ultimately come up with solutions because they’re living and breathing the culture.
- The happier the team, the happier the clients.
- Promises that never gets delivered demotivates people. At Reddico we have a roadmap in place to keep momentum. Rather than stalling.