The Challenges of Cultural Diversity in the Workplace
Season 2 / Episode 2
Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast
On this episode of Make it Thrive: The Company Culture podcast I’m talking to Charles Cammiade from Reio HR about the challenges of cultural diversity in the workplace. Charles has lived and worked in many countries around the world and has first-hand experience of not only working in a diverse team but also building a diverse team. In this episode we’re covering how it feels to work in diverse company cultures, and the strategies you can use to enhance collaboration with diverse teams.
In this episode we cover;
- What it’s like working in a diverse company culture.
- Understanding individual cultural references.
- The benefits of working in a diverse team.
- How to encourage collaboration in a diverse company culture.
- Managing a cultural diverse team.
- A cultural diverse company culture can be a strong asset for a business.
- Learning people’s personal cultures and backgrounds is essential in order to help them integrate into a company culture.
- Having processes for collaborative projects can help teams improve communication and engage with each other.