Are Fast Paced Company Cultures Causing Burnout?
Season 1 / Episode 6
Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast
In episode six of Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast, I talk to Dean Lynn, managing director of Trusted Media. Dean has spent over fifteen years in marketing, so in today’s talk we discuss the common dilemma of agency burn out, and how fast paced company cultures impact our wellbeing.
In this episode we cover;
- Fast-paced company cultures.
- The impact of fast-paced company cultures on employee wellbeing.
- Reaching burnout.
- How to balance client demand and workload.
- Engagement on a personal level can often be lacking in fast-paced company cultures.
- There’s little in place to protect many people from reaching burnout as its an expectation that you work all the hours possible.
- Too many strict policies get in the way of creating a work place that can really care for its team.
- People ultimately leave a company due to the culture or poor leadership.
- Communication is one of the big downfalls of fast-paced cultures.