Can Corporate Culture Be Changed?
Season 1 / Episode 7
Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast
In this weeks episode of Make it Thrive: The Company Culture podcast, I speak to Charlotte Farrell, a transformation consultant who has worked in varied corporate company cultures. So in today’s talk we discuss whether the company culture in a corporate world can really be changed.
In this episode we cover;
- The traditions holding back corporate culture.
- How rigid company cultures are holding back businesses.
- Where company cultures stem from.
- Toxic company cultures.
- Surviving in toxic company cultures.
- A positive company culture is never detrimental to business goals.
- A company culture often starts at the top with the leader, directly or indirectly influencing the behaviours of the team.
- Toxic company cultures can be influenced by one member of the team.
- From current experiences, some sectors appear to be doing better at building company cultures than others.