Creating an Agile Company Culture For Growth
Season 1 / Episode 4
Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast
In episode four of Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast I talking to Paddy Moogan, CoFounder of Aira, a digital marketing agency based in Milton Keynes.
In today’s chat, Paddy and I are going to discuss how they’re managing their company culture through growth and how a company culture can support a business through turbulent times.
In this episode we cover;
- Why company culture is important to Aira
- How creating a great culture has had an impact on growth
- Navigating a company culture through a growing business
- The work-perks that have made the biggest impact on the Aira team
- What the future holds for their company culture
- Company culture changes as you add more people into the business.
- Understanding what culture means to the people in the business is really important if you want to create something that has a positive impact on people’s lives.
- of a page when looking at its layout.
- Many cultures are created by accident, but it isn’t until growth happens that you realise you need to steer it more directly.
- Future-proofing has to be considered in the company culture as people’s lives naturally change over time.