The Company Culture Podcast
Season 1 / Episode 1
Make it Thrive: The Company Culture Podcast
In this short episode, I introduce exactly why Make it Thrive was created, and how I hope this podcast will help inspire you to create a unique company culture. I’ve got a few teaser snippets from upcoming episodes so you can get a real feel for how this season is going to pan out. Across the episodes, I’ll be speaking to both employers doing something unique with their company culture, and employees about how company culture has impacted them. The hope is, from this podcast, you’ll be inspired and motivated to make positive changes in your company culture and build something that is truly unique to your business.
In this episode we cover;
- What you can expect from listening to this podcast.
- Why company culture is an important part of any business.
- Previews of upcoming guest interviews.
- Why this podcast was started.
- An understanding of Lizzie’s drive for better company cultures.
- Company culture can too often be a one way conversation.
- Company culture gets forgotten and then it becomes detrimental to the business.
- The reason why most successful businesses are successful is because they hire and create the best environment for their people.
- If your serious about business, you should be serious about company culture.
Lizzie Benton is a people and culture specialist who supports organisations in developing a unique company culture and building engaged teams. Lizzie has been recognised as a millennial changing the world of work, and has been featured in the Metro, HuffingtonPost and has spoken across the UK on employee engagement. When not consulting or running a workshop, Lizzie can be found in rural Lincolnshire enjoying afternoon tea and fresh air.
Thank You For Listening!
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and
reviews really help, and we read each one.
Ask a question about this episode by emailing us