Our company culture training is ideal for start-ups and small businesses seeking help in establishing or improving company culture.
- Learn the core elements of company culture
- Identify where you need to start
- Create a strategy to begin your company culture journey
- Align your vision and purpose with the actions of your people
They loved it…
How our company
How do we maintain our company culture as we grow?
Where do we start with changing our company culture?
How do we get our team onboard with improving the company culture?
How can we become a great place to work?
The company culture training by Liberty Mind provides your team with the knowledge to start improving your company culture.
Our interactive company culture training combines group work, activities and exercises, to enable you to build a strategy for your company culture.
Anyone can attend the training, from leaders, HR managers, to employees; the more diverse the group the greater impact you can have in improving or changing your company culture.
Duration: Aprox 4 hours
Format: A mix of discussion, exercises and activities
Participants: minimum 2 delegates / maximum 20 delegates
Location: Onsite at your offices
The company culture training covers;
- The core elements of company culture
- Strategies on creating a unique culture to your business
- Insight into other company cultures around the world
- How to integrate the culture across the organisation
- Establishing vision and values
- Building a strategy for your new company culture
Book a discovery call
Why not talk to a human about our company culture training? Book a discovery call to discover how we can help your organisation.
How to Build The Company Culture You Really Want
Don’t know where to start when building a company culture, or want to refresh your existing company culture?
In this Ebook you'll be given action points, ideas and examples to help you create the company culture you really want. We provide you with inspiration as to how you can mold your culture to be something that is truly unique to your organisation.
- Step-by-step tasks
- Real life case studies
- Inspiration and ideas
- The latest data on company culture